Tuesday, March 27, 2012

In and Out Open House

This Saturday, from 2-4, I'm having a no frills, in and out open house.  No wine or beer, no snacks to munch on, no games or raffles.  Just my jewelry and me!

This is a great time for all of you ladies who say "I'd love to see your jewelry- let me know the next time you're having a party!"  Come on by and see the new pieces that just arrived, try on the pieces you've been  wondering about and ask me some questions.

This month:  buy 2 pieces and take up to 4 at half price.  Book your  own show with  me and I'll give you 2 of my retired pieces of your choice!

Ok, there will  be ONE raffle.  Everyone who makes a purchase will be entered into my drawing for all of the HOSTESS BENEFITS from this open house!

Please let me know if you are coming and I'll give you directions if you don't know where I live!

Outside of New England?  Make a purchase through my website by Saturday and you'll be entered to win too!

No comments:

Post a Comment